Sunday, February 3, 2013

Revisited


      Though my fitness pursuits have taken up a great deal of my free time since the new year, I haven't completely neglected my artistic endeavors.  I envisioned a particular series of watercolor paintings and upon completing my first one, put them on the shelf because I wasn't sure how I felt.  After a hiatus I revisited the series and painted a second one.  The good news is that I kinda liked it.   It's what I had in mind when I set out to create these paintings.  The bad news is that it made my first one look terrible.  So I cast that one aside in hopes of riding this new wave of momentum and sure enough, I was able to create another painting that I enjoy.  There's a third one in the works and I intend to continue riding the wave in order to see where it takes me.



No comments:

Post a Comment