Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our Final Outing

      As our time wound down, Brandon, Quentin, and I set out one more time before their departure.  We visited the Buddhist village that houses Samgwangsa Temple.  We were treated to the unexpected surprise of a fresh, nightly snowfall although we didn't get to actually experience it in the act.  The village is massive and boasts that it can house 10,000 monks.




 




     During Brandon and Quentin's stay in Korea, I had an absolutely wonderful time.  We probably could have stayed in my apartment and I would have loved it just as much.  I genuinely hope that they enjoyed these experiences as much as I did and know how much it meant to me that they literally traveled across the world to see me.  That speaks volumes as to what true friendship is.  I'd like to think that they know I'd do the same for them.  It's having people like this in my life that lets me know I'm truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment