Friday, December 7, 2012

Ahh, So this is that Thing Called Winter


      Guys and gals, it's cold. Like really cold. Really, really cold. I know that may not mean much coming from a Southern boy who's only experienced one winter outside of Louisiana, but I don't know that I've got much of a fan base out of St. Charles Parish (I don't know if I have much of one in St. Charles Parish either) so I'm willing to make that claim. The rain started a little before lunch today and within the hour, it had turned into some rather large snowflakes flurrying through the skies. Unfortunately none of it stayed on the ground but that didn't stop me from quickly taking the elevator down to the first floor and running around outside in it as if I were a little child, even if it was only for five minutes.
      Here's a picture of Seoul which got considerably more snowfall yesterday that we did here on the coast. Maybe there'll be more to come in time for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment