Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Subscribe to this Belief


Here's a quick weather update: It has been in the 20's every night this week and a chance of snow is forecast for Saturday. Seoul is already blanketed by fresh powder. This could be an interesting weekend.


      In other news, I been slowly working on some of my drawings. This is actually a good thing as I have the bad habit of frantically scribbling and over-doing many pieces. I, amazingly enough, haven't ruined these...yet.  I truly believe to appreciate art one must view it from a distance, and then up close.  There are numerous unique elements that become visible from both vantage points.
      I once read that "...art is meant to disturb the comfortable, and comfort the disturbed." So which are you?




Young love,
I believe you know me better than most.
And in spite of real distance,
I feel you'll always be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment