Friday, August 3, 2012

Go west young man...


     Guess what? I finally made it to Los Angeles...with my bags! I was unable to cast a plea upon 2 less than enthusiastic security guards but was timely visited by an angel who took the form of the only helpful person working for American Airlines. Just a quick 40 mins later and my 2 bags were found. Unfortunately all of this took place AFTER my originally scheduled 10:00am flight. So I once again rode the "change your whole plan" caroussel that is the Chicago airport and was able to get a flight to LA for 2:00. Now that I'm here, I have about 8 hours to kill before my 12:20am flight to Seoul, South Korea takes off (if THAT doesn't change as well).
     So what does one do for 8 hours at LAX you ask? You lay on the floor in a dark corner and watch no less than 75 Asian children between the ages of 9 and 13 run around and jump over your limp, extended body. None of their parents nor the TSA seem to mind.

1 comment:

  1. YO!! Guess who? Michelle sent me your bloggie blog. I love your wallpaper..not really though..just the fact that it is in your room for a year. Ha! Hope Korea is treating you well. Teach the kids "Yo" as an English greeting..please and thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Ashley Stewart (The nerdiest SCS employee you know)

    ReplyDelete