Sunday, October 14, 2012

Continual Attempts


      Just because I've completely tricked Just because my brother, Brandon and our friend, Quentin are kind enough to come visit me for Christmas doesn't mean I'm going to give up on persuading my parents (both Mother AND Father) and friends *cough* Barret, Kenneth, Pat *cough*.  I'm not swayed so easily.
      What follows are photos of the Buddhist temple Haedong Yonggungsa and the Nampo and Jagalchi open fish market. This particular temple is very unique in the fact that that it is not built high in the mountains, as was typical practice thousands of years ago. Instead this temple was built into the jagged Pacific coast.


Prayer candles in an underground cave.

An enormous, golden Buddha.

      And a stroll through the fish market just shows how similar Busan, Korea can be to St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Pick out your own Redfish to grill scale-side down.

Boil some crabs.

Turtle soup anyone?

Can't make hog's head cheese without the hog's head!

All the dried seafood you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment